And if you want to push your savings in to high gear, the Upromise card also offers large cash back rewards for REI purchases made online through Upromise. Offer not valid on prior purchases, used gear, special orders, package discounts, REI gift cards, memberships,shop services or rentals, passes and tickets. Buy in volume for discounts on your favorite clothing, food and gear, boost your purchasing power with package deals, or take advantage of manufacturer rebates. The guy in the green vest helped me stuff the pack full of sandbags, and then I walked around the store for a bit before I decided to take the plunge. I get most of my stuff (especially bike lights and accessories) at the member garage sales, but sometimes you need a specific item or size or used won't cut it. So what does REI do with all that used stuff that gets returned? So is an REI Membership Worth it? If you want to sign up, head to REI’s website, add the membership to your cart, and use the code MEMLOVE at checkout to get your discounts. You can see a full list of partners and REI’s full giving report here. Learn more about REI member benefits here.
After Christmas at REI expect holiday clearance to get marked down.
2000. The annual dividend, their no-questions-asked return policy, member only sales and coupons, and their outdoor skill workshops are just a few of the reasons I shop there and chose to become an REI Member. There is no better way to learn about a local area than chatting up a gear shop employee. Shop a bunch of deals for some huge savings, this year there were hundreds of offers on clothing and department wide. I’ve received hundreds of dollars back in dividends (some of which I turn right around into more gear) and I’ve been able to return and replace gear that has failed on me. That’s 70% of its profits going right back into the outdoor community, and as REI grows, their contributions do too. After Christmas at REI expect holiday clearance to get marked down. This sale happens the day after Christmas and you can expect some nice markdowns when shopping at REI. But even if it’s just 10 bucks, spring is a nice time to take advantage of a quality piece of gear that may inspire you to get you outside more.
Rei Members 20 Off Coupon
137. Every year I look forward to this, especially as we head into summer, and there’s usually some new piece of gear I’ve been eyeing. Big outdoor brand names go into flash saving mode where you'll be able to save big on those higher-quality designs you've been eyeing for a while. The closest that I can think of is the fact that the don’t carry absolutely every outdoor brand. As far as sale dates go you can expect these sales to happen in May, but we'll be on the hunt if that changes. REI 20% Off Coupon Schedule While the sale dates vary, you may be on the hunt for when the next REI Member 20% off sale is going on and since they. Read more: Multicultural Dolls Growing Diversity. You’ll also be able to access special REI member coupons. These special coupons are given to Members all throughout the year. A special Visa card is also given to members as well.
- REI Members coupon: 20% off 1 full-price item
- Go onto REI Garage and click on the “start shopping button”
- 30% OFF
- 10% of your purchases back in the form of an annual dividend
- 2011 REI Outlet Sale - 20% Off Coupon - Towns and Trails
- 267 Used Today
- 20% off sitewide
- 295 Used Today
Discount shown reflects price given on activewear, footwear, snowboarding, skiing, fitness, camping, and hiking gear for your next outdoor excursion or travel plans. Discount applies to highest full-price item AND highest-price REI Outlet item in shopping cart. While the original store has some sales available, the outlet store will literally have products at amazing discounted prices. See post: Kroger ClickList Versus Walmart Grocery. Sale prices marked are as discounted. Most of the discounted prices available at REI will not be found at other stores. These are discounts on specific products above and beyond the regular discounted items. Note: this is technically not a “sale” event, nonetheless there are some good items on discount. All words and opinions are my own. Some classes are free, like the John Muir Trail course I taught a couple of years back at the Henderson store. I became an REI member 12 years ago right when I finished college, and I decided I wanted to get more into camping. Have a peek here: How To Take An Enema. This return policy applies to all REI shoppers, both Members and non-Members, but the benefit of being a Member is you don’t have to have a receipt. And any money that goes towards that, REI Co-op membership dollars or not, is awesome. Have they been worth the money?